Monday, April 27, 2009

Yehno, everytime I check here I think of how nice it would be to have some kind of debatable subject posted. Then I thought... that's not really me. Haha However, since there's maintenance right now I was seriously considering camping some NM as soon as the servers popped back on. I decided...

not to.

Only because I couldn't really think of anything I'd really want, plus the fact that I really really really don't enjoy camping stuff. I mean... really

So I ask you, is there anything you camp for personal shinies? Stuff like Argus, Simurgh, Eastern Shadow, things that can be low manned, I'm not talking about big o' HNMs like kings and stuff.

Anyway, just popped into my head, now for the usual event breakdown stuff!

Experience
I think the last time I made a real post here, my dragoon was like... level 12 or something haha. Well I'm happy to announce that I'm a Chegoon now! I can't really remember why I decided to take dragoon all the way, but in any case, I have a true melee DD job now. Or at least one considered by other folk. I mean, I can do some nasty rampages on BST... sometimes... not really, but I'd like to think so.


Dinging to 75, yay me!

In the course of this journey from level 12 to 75, I also renamed my lil wyvern Vhiki to Soleil. Why? I like being unique, and considering the fact that I saw maybe 5 other Vhiki wyverns out there (Including one in Kage- Oh no!), I thought it was time for a change. Besides, I originally named Vhiki after a very good friend of mine, and it kinda makes me sad if I somehow managed to kill her. Besides, Soleil is awesome. For those who don't know, Soleil means sun! So it's cool! er hot? Whatever, but I have the sun over my shoulder every time :D *corny!*

Level sync helped alot, but it also made skill ups on my polearm kinda meh, I'm not far from cap though, maybe like 2-3 skill points. I can easily get that in a random merit party or something with the linkshell. In a sense it'll just be like getting a fresh 75 yehno? In a way I'm kinda happy I'm 75 now, I don't really need to worry about bringing 2 sets of gear depending on if I'm gonna be leveled synced way down, or something around my level haha I guess I should've been more picky, but it got the job done :D Speaking of polearm... I guess I should unlock Impulse Drive if I'll ever get called on as DRG to an event (not gonna happen) and need to open darkness (lol?). But hey I have drakesbane!?

Somewhere between the DRG leveling, I got my SAM sub up to 37 38. I eventually wanna get my BLU up to that level as well just because so many people talk about how awesome of a solo sub it is. I dunno, I seem to be doing just fine with WHM, and I like my reraise. Ahh so much to level! I should work on DNC sub too...then I'll work on leveling *gasp* SMN to 75! (But didn't she just say she didn't like leveling SMN in that last post?) Yeah I did, but I'm willing to do it anyway! Mostly because I got a doublet from dynamis that I don't want to waste....

speaking of dynamis...

Dynamis
Since quitting Yamato and taking a break from dynamis, I had a lot of free time, and honestly my sleeping schedule is back to normal. No more staying up past midnight playing till that last 3 minute warning goes off on the glass. The folks were enjoyable at times but I honestly look back now and wonder why I even stayed that long. It feels so much nicer to sleep and get up without feeling tired.


Yep... sleepy time now!!

As I mentioned in the last actual update post, Anomaly had been trying to gather up enough people to do dynamis. It just so happens that at the same time, an old friend of mine (old meaning, we leveled up our first jobs together back in like... '05? Was it that long? I can't remember) sent me a random /tell asking if I wanted to join his dynamis shell. The times worked out perfectly with my Anomaly schedule, and almost everyone in our shell who wants to do dynamis goes with ArmyofEwoks :D What I enjoy most is that AoE is really more like a social shell with dynamis on the side than a hardcore dynamis only omgwtf shell. We can farm, clear, die alot and it's all enjoyable and doesn't feel like a chore like Yamato did. So yeah, my dynamis fun is back!

Since joining, I've completed both my WHM and BST relic *_* and now I'm working on DRG. @_@; I passed on mitts -1 from Buburimu the other night just because I'm enjoying my inventory space. Although that's not much of an issue due to satchels now... which reminds me I have a story about that. I'll save it for another blog haha maybe... this is gonna be long already.

Sorry no real screenies of my relic completion here, never thought to actually take those.... weird. I'll take some once maintenance is over... maybe haha

Water, Air and the Depths Below (Sea, Sky and Limbus)
Ok! Starting off with Sea~

My have we come a long way from when I started doing Sea with Anomaly. Although we don't do runs as often as we used to (trying to get back to that old schedule though), we still do a decent amount of farming I guess you'd call it as well as NM killing. I guess our main problem is getting people to show up for some of the lower tier NMs but we manage to low-man just fine. I mean we've been killing Temperance (when the stupid jar wants to pop) with 6.5 people. Point 5 since the WHM is duo boxed. It's fun :D and yeah I got my axe. Torque on the other hand... BOOOOOOO Not saying that torques in general don't drop, I mean we've gotten a fair share of torques from the other jailers so yay!




We even managed to kill Love for the first time and I'm truly proud of everyone that was there for making that long marathon go smoothly. Drops were nice too :D Yay for my dream earrings T___T Now we're back to farming pop sets again, just kinda wish that more shinies would drop from the lower NMs =[

---

Moving on to sky...


On our last Kirin run, I completed my sky wish list and no longer need/want anything from there haha unless I HQ my heca gear, but that's not gonna happen. Now I get to watch and help others upgrade their gear with sky stuff :D I was kinda surprised no one else wanted the osode though >> Otherwise I would've passed... anyway! Yeah not much to say about sky other than we hardly go up there now. I go up for random field of valor soloing though :D

---

Finally~ Limbus

I dunno what there is to say about limbus since we do it consistantly twice a week. Temenos has been rather stingy with dropping actual materials that people need uh... we killed ultima and I got nashira head, still have yet to see a manteel... omega's a piece of cake and gave us some nice shinies *shrug* nothing really to report here haha

Random Other Events
Yesterday Anomaly did some tier 4 ZNMs against Sarameya, who from what I've heard is the hardest of the three. I can agree with that since of the three pops we did, 2 were wins and those wins were just barely. Let's just say everyone's dead at some time or another but my goodness that was the quickest thing ever haha I hope we get better at it for future pops though, it always makes me sad to see pop sets go to waste like that if we don't win.



But it was fun, and I made money yay haha I wonder how many more pops we have left. I wanna work on my Tyger pop for Aurum Curiass *_* So shiny

We also have been playing around with the whole stronghold NMs in the past for the beastmen hats. If I remember correctly, we have almost 4 pop sets for the orc battle? We already killed 3 of the quadav stronghold and those fights were really really fun. The boss NM is shiny too! Who doesn't love shiny?

In relation to the past, Frobeus has an almost daily Allied Notes NM fight thing going on and those fights are also, really fun. I'm really enjoying the new content of the past, as well as the shinies we get. I'm a bit disappointed in the nerfing of the fortification EXP where I would hit a wall for maybe 15 minutes or so and only get 50 exp in comparison to getting 500 or so for that same amount of time. I'm not mad at the fact that I can't afk and get exp from bashing on a wall because I can afk hitting a mob for all I care, it's just the fact that there are some campaigns where there are no mobs in sight and all you can really do is hit a wall till they come. Also, because of this, I've noticed a decline in the amount of territories that are held by the nations, making ANNM a little more interesting in a sense that it gives us different zones to try out. However, what if we don't get any zones? That'd suck! What also sucks is that seeing a beastmen stronghold controlled by a nation looks like it'll be more rare now, making campaign ops that drop things like roundel earring and witch sash well... more rare. Yes I'm sad because I want those items and they're gonna go up in price. Q_Q I'll get you one day!

As far as missions go with the past, Xylia invited me to do some (yay! <3)

Don't remember what I put after that... but stupid blogger deleted part of this post grr

5 comment(s)


About Me:

Name: Recheche
Race: Tarutaru
Gender: Female
Nation: Windurst

Job Levels:

BLM 75 | BRD 75 | WHM 75
BST 75 | DRG 75

Profile

Mission Status:

Windurst: Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
Promathia: Complete
Aht Urhgan: Complete
Assault: First Lieutenant
Altana A Nation on the Brink
Campaign: Holyknight Emblem ยงยงยงยง

Linkshell Websites


Anomaly
Army of Ewoks
Kage

Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
April 2009