Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm back!
Woh woh!

Okay I haven't updated this since the end of September, so between then and now, so much has happened.

In quick news, I decided to change my layout banner because it needed more cute... and I felt that I should give some lovin' to my other jobs rather than just BST considering the fact that I do include them in all that goes on in Che's world.

Today is the last day of 2008! Wow... really? Hahaha

I'm going out though to celebrate with the family, I'll add some updates with the beginning of the new year. ^^

2 comment(s)


About Me:

Name: Recheche
Race: Tarutaru
Gender: Female
Nation: Windurst

Job Levels:

BLM 75 | BRD 75 | WHM 75
BST 75 | DRG 75

Profile

Mission Status:

Windurst: Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
Promathia: Complete
Aht Urhgan: Complete
Assault: First Lieutenant
Altana A Nation on the Brink
Campaign: Holyknight Emblem ยงยงยงยง

Linkshell Websites


Anomaly
Army of Ewoks
Kage

Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
April 2009