Monday, September 22, 2008

Taking a Break
Due to stuff happening outside of game (wut?) I wasn't able to update this as much as I wanted to for August since a bunch happened. In any case, said things are gonna give me a bit of a break from FFXI, perhaps a month or so depending on how things go.

Anyway, on to what's been happening in Che's world! XD

Experience
What have I done in this area since the beginning of August...aside from the random LS merit parties, losing my buffers in things like salvage and random other oddities that I die at (haha) I finally got off my lazy butt and got my scholar sub to 37. I must say that I'm mad at myself for not leveling it sooner BUT I'm greatful that I eventually did. My white mage loves it. Seriously... only reason why I'd sub black mage again is because I have a need for warp/escape/elemental seal... which isn't all too often. This also gives me no need to level summoner unless it's just for kicks... (I don't hate smn, I'm just too lazy to want to level it.) But yeah light arts half cast/cost and sublimation is <3.



I unlocked pup just for kicks (and because an old friend told me to) and it was fun for the two days I played it haha. It'll take some getting used to since I've only been a bst and the play style is a bit different... hmm maybe when I get bored and have absolutely nothing else to do haha.

Dynamis

I actually quit my dynamis shell haha... however, Anomaly is slowly trying it out and I haven't been on any run with them yet since they only did one so far, but hopefully when I get back I'll be able to participate with them. Moving on!

Sea/Limbus
Well we've been kind of on a hiatus from sea for a bit, which is saddening because I actually enjoyed running around all day haha so nothing new to update here. However I did spend like 4 hours one day and finally got myself a relaxing earring for my healing macro. Yay for HMP+2 on one ear!

Oh yeah speaking of farming for stuff like that, there was a time where Fro and I got bored and decided to duo UFOs. It's a bit of a challenge but not so much. Ultimately, he ended up trying with Lilya and getting his drop but it was fun while it happened. It's crazy how much hate I build up just from singing songs. O_O;



Limbus has been the same thing. Lots of apollyon zones, and when we do temenos, nothing drops for the jobs people actually want haha. We did do an awesome Omega today though, 3 drops! Yay for homam gears for members! Oh yeah, I did a solo temenos last week, I got a pup upgrade item Q_Q. I am enjoying this 15k soap though.

Sky
Due to our haitus in sea, we've converted to doing sky on Fridays now. From what I noticed, we've been sharing the same farming time as a JP shell that we always seem to be competing against. Nothing notable here other than out-claiming and low-manning the NMs which is always fun hehe.

Salvage
I'm back to doing salvage again! Yay! Doing two runs every Sunday is fun times, and seeing people get drops they need is even better :D Recently we just completed some Ares boots for Andre (grats!) and been getting a bunch of random 15 drops and alexandrites to sell... or keep! Dunno what I wanna do with them yet haha. Bosses are fun, and frustrating... truthfully I love playing whm more than bard for salvage... only because I hate pulling in tight areas haha. I'm like 1/3 on both pants I need Q_Q this is gonna take a while...



Nyzul
Nyzul...I hate that you don't give me assault points, but I love how you're different each time we go in. It's super fun though, I love boss runs and when stuff drops it's even better. I just wish my runic disc was higher though because I got my weapon for bst, and I really wanna get primal rend but like.. 6k+ weapon skills scares me... 300 just for a WSNM or 500 for those latent weapons is scary enough but man 6k? T^T I'll do it one day!



Nyzul was particularly nice to me today though. I scored myself a Bard dagger (which I accidentally threw away >.>;; /slap self) and most importantly, Lax let me have the Goliard Clogs that dropped from mr. Turtle! YAY!!! My brd gear is almost complete, that's a scary thought haha but yay!



Missions
Missions missions... what have I done... Well I did finish up the WotG story line so far, not including the new quests that were added in the September update. I was kinda disappointed that there weren't new missions added but I'm patient enough to wait since it's a good story line so far. The animations are really well done... seriously. Sorry for pics if they're spoilers to ya haha. It's nice being able to have jobs where I can solo missions with weee including my whm fail melee! bwahaha




Aside from doing the story line of WotG, I finally climbed the promy towers again to get my silvers and took part in an Apocalypse Nigh run. Seriously that fight seemed too easy with the 4 elvaan men that tore it up haha <3

Help Me Out!

I think all the NMs and stuff that I've fought were just to help someone else with the exception of a few which I'll also post here. Which I really have no problem with, it gets me out of the MH once in a while and that's always nice. I'm just gonna post the screenies because there's too many different things here. NM fights to missions to random assaults and more NM fights yeah you get the point.


(L: Anomaly Hakutaku run | R: Helping Armando w/ Zilart 6)


(L: Helping Mantis for Jelly Ring | R: Lamia 13 assault w/ Lilya)


(L: Killing Taurus NM w/ Kage folk | R: Helping Ody w/ DRK AF fight)


(L: Helping Eugie w/ Roc | R: Helping Xylia w/ Vicious Mufflers NM)


(L: Helping Rockman with CoP 7-4 | R: Killing Aquarius for monies haha)


(L: Kage folk become Cassienovas haha | R: Helping with CoP 8-3 fight)

1 comment(s)


About Me:

Name: Recheche
Race: Tarutaru
Gender: Female
Nation: Windurst

Job Levels:

BLM 75 | BRD 75 | WHM 75
BST 75 | DRG 75

Profile

Mission Status:

Windurst: Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
Promathia: Complete
Aht Urhgan: Complete
Assault: First Lieutenant
Altana A Nation on the Brink
Campaign: Holyknight Emblem ยงยงยงยง

Linkshell Websites


Anomaly
Army of Ewoks
Kage

Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
April 2009