Sunday, August 3, 2008

So I decided to do a quicky because Xylia suggested I post up a drawing I made here. More on that later haha so here's a little mini-blog!

Experience
Besides working on getting my buffer back to full (or well... trying to), I haven't done much in this area. However I was in an awesome merit party started by Frobeus. I'm kinda glad the frikkin elf made me stay awake for it; I have no idea how much we were making per hour, but it had to be at least 20k easily since I came out with recapping my bard exp, as well as get 3 merits. I know that I only saw protectra/shellra casted 3 times, and that last one was like 10 min before we disbanded soo... yeah.

It was pretty cool meriting with a Bravura war, lotsa shiny going on and birds not popping fast enough so I had to pull from the pt below haha they were slow anyway LOLAXTON yeah... that explains it if you're from Midgard I'm sure xD


Dynamis
Oh gosh dynamis, how I hate you and love you at the same time. It's because of you, that my BLM buffer has fallen to 28k! haha But really, nothing too special in this other than my bard's roundlet -1 didn't drop in time before we were kicked out of Dynamis-Valkurm and that I got Cleric's Pantaloons for my White Mage from Jeuno. Yay! Moving on...

Sea, Sky, and Limbus
Not much here except a kirin run that was stingy. Umm.... sea has been nice for my white mage as well (it's been gettin' some lovin' lately!) I recently acquired an altruistic cape for my enfeeb/repose macro as well as an upgraded pillow hat for my cure 5 macro. I would've upgraded my hands first if I were a melee whm, which I'm not... and blessed mitts have the same amount of MND and the haste seems more noticeable as a stat than the healing magic skill +. That's just my opinion though, don't shoot me.


Missions
I actually started to work on my WotG missions haha after a while. It took me some time to finally push myself to work on them and I'm kinda sad that I didn't start them sooner. They're quite amusing to watch (cutscenes) and pretty fun to do (solo). I'm hoping I can finish up everything that is available to do as far as missions go before they update it with more, and I'm gonna try to do ALL of these solo because I get bored like that.


Other than those missions, I haven't really done much else. I have helped others with their missions though!! That's always fun to do :D I love killing stupid Shadow Lord. It just reminds me of how epic the fight was for me when I did it as a wee little lv50 blm haha wow.. memories. But in any case, these past few weeks I've helped with him, the mission before that, uh..... some windurst mission thing, bastok mission even though I'm not alliance.. yeah. Yay for my bst being useful!




Randomness
So with all that stuff that's been going on uh... I'll end this entry with a few cool screenies from campaign because I'm a nerd who likes the animation snarl gives and because I can.


There's also some randomness from the latest event. Summerfest YAY! new swimsuits?? I look more like a milk maid if you ask me. Yeah..


Oh yeah, and that drawing I was talking about in the beginning of this blog ^^;


That's it for now! Enjoy :D

8 comment(s)


About Me:

Name: Recheche
Race: Tarutaru
Gender: Female
Nation: Windurst

Job Levels:

BLM 75 | BRD 75 | WHM 75
BST 75 | DRG 75

Profile

Mission Status:

Windurst: Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
Promathia: Complete
Aht Urhgan: Complete
Assault: First Lieutenant
Altana A Nation on the Brink
Campaign: Holyknight Emblem ยงยงยงยง

Linkshell Websites


Anomaly
Army of Ewoks
Kage

Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
April 2009