And limbus? We've been doing a BUNCH of Apollyon zones and even killed Omega a bunch of times (actually two... but hey) We haven't really don't much as far as Temenos goes, except our last run, which resulted in 3x THF and 1x WAR. Why SE WHY!? everyone was kinda "meh" about that run, but it was a nice change of scenery. Hopefully we do more Temenos so members (including myself) could upgrade more AF =]
Random Other Events
Oh man what else have I done in game in the past month... umm Oh right! Zeni NMs! So like... there was this update where those pictures for pokemon finally had a purpose other than fighting monster against monster, and that is Zeni NMs. Basically, take pictures of a particular mob, turn them in for zeni, use zeni for a pop item, pop NM using said item, get drops and a r/e item which in turn gives you a key item for higher tiers of pops. *whew* It's really not all that complicated haha but man... I'm super lazy to take pictures all the time, then find people to get rid of the lower tiers so that we can fight higher ones as an LS. In any case, they drop some awesome gear that I wouldn't mind having, and they're pretty fun to do also.

That's odd I coulda swore I took more screen shots during these runs... oh well.
In any case, alot has happened in the last month so updating and remembering it all is kinda hard to do haha.
I UPDATED YAY!