Monday, June 9, 2008

Have you ever looked back at your screenies and wondered... now why did I take a screenie then?? haha I seem to have that problem all the time when I do these updates because I simply have trouble remembering a month+ worth of stuff I've done in game. Maybe I should try to go back to that weekly update thing? Yay for another image heavy update!!

After about 2 years of doing dynamis, I can finally say that I've completed my black mage relic set. Sorcerer's Attire slip found it!! Although I still have yet to obtain my Sorcerer's belt, just having the visible armor is an achievement enough for me^^ So yay! Massa also completed his red mage relic that day too, it was pretty awesome. Now if only Xarcabard would be nice to my Bard and Beastmaster so I can store those armor sets as well haha I could always use more space you know? But in any case, I'm closer to fully pimping out my first job, just need a handful of items ^^ not including stuff from like nyzul and salvage of course. Blah... I'll get them eventually when I feel like getting serious with those kind of events again haha. Moving on...

As always I've had my fair share of random NMs to kill and help with so they always get some kind of mention haha.

Anomaly gets bored sometimes and really likes to help others in the shell out which is something I really appreciate. In a sense, I'm reminded of my days back in RedLotus, except this shell has more end game stuff haha. Maybe this is what Lion was invisioning when he was considering making it have end game activities while remaining social. But anyway... So we helped Zda become a more pimp monk by getting him some new dune boots! I dunno why, but I always seemed to enjoy helping out with that NM, especially since having a pet job helps negate some of the damage from 1000 needles for being another body haha unless you fight it during the day time when it just spams regen on itself. Yay!

After getting the upgrade items for my AF hat on blm, I wanted to redo my AF quests, but then I didn't know that I had to do ALL of them again in order to get my hat sooo.... I decided I'd just upgrade what I need to upgrade then redo all the quests at one time. So.. without an AF hat to use for 60cap events, I decided to go hunt down that Antica that drops Shaman's Cloak. What?! Cheche never had a Shaman's Cloak? No!! I never did! Surprise? But in any case, I killed it with ease and got the drop on first kill, yay! Also got some gil and a scroll of stone something for money drops. Getting extra gil is always nice don't ya think? ^^

While it's not exactly a money or item kind of NM, I helped out with the RDM AF hat fights for azure along with a few others from Kage. I dunno why, but being a BST tank or well.. carrie tank haha is always fun for me. In the end, the only death we had was from Akeo haha I dunno HOW she died but something happened but the fight in Garlaige against that doll thing blew her up xD oh well! It's never a fun event unless someone dies. Unfortunately I don't have another string of death pictures haha maybe next time. Congratulations to Azure for getting her pimp hat! Yay! Oh and for completing Genkai 3 haha that was fun yeah?

Oh right, speaking of AF fights, Ravitaru enjoys asking me for help for stuff for his friends, which I totally don't mind because I love helping others out and it gives me something to do other than stand at the AH all day and AFK while reading forums or something haha Not only that, it gives me another reason to play on my BST which is always nice. I like the fact that I have jobs that I can help others out with all the time. Yay!! Congrats to Deneb on your sexy Corsair hat!! That was a fun fight! Now if only we can train the guys how to not get lost and die on the way to the BC, maybe we're getting somewhere eh? haha

After a little subligar and codex farming, it's always fun to hit up wide scan and see if any of the NMs are up. So we're looking and see that Tres Duendes is up. The rest of the LS is like oh what the hell why not, let's kill it because it has some nice weapon drops. We ended up with only the katana dropping but hey! No biggie, it was fun and at least something dropped yeah? Congrats to Haydin on his double attack katana. Yay! I forget... did we do any swift belt runs after that?? I don't remember haha anyways moving on to so different kind of fights!

After a few days of random Sky farming in Anomaly we finally did a few Gods starting of course with the turtle. The funny thing is, we didn't really go up there for like...Z.mitts abj. As far as I know, no one really needed it, instead we were trying to kill it for his shield. Unfortunately through the I think 2 pops we did to present, still no shield drop, no z.mitts either. But we've been getting a bunch of crowns?? Oh and a kabuto! That's always nice I suppose? haha

We also did a string of Byakko fights to try for haidate and shura legs. Out of three pops we only got 1 haidate, but only one more person actually needs them (ME) but at least I'm next in line for it! YAY!! Kitty pants for me BST! And I guess my BRD's utsu macro o_O; haha Congratulations to Aurion on his new kitty pants, Lilya to her shura for sam, and uh... I forget what else dropped haha

Xylia was kind enough to inform me of a Bahamut fight for that Storms of Fate quest? I think that's what it's called, well anyway, the one that you need to do before the promy climb for silvers and the Apocalypse Nigh fight. So we head up to Monarch Linn and take down Bahamut in record time. I was expecting the fight to be super hard but dang haha that was the easiest thing ever. Now if only I can get enough time to climb up the three promies for my silvers, maybe then I can actually work on trying for the AN fight. I need to figure out which earring I want still... choices choices...

In other news, I got bored and I one-shotted Maat to death on my BLM. I didn't get record because I tied w/ another bored BLM like myself haha I wonder how I can make it faster... Oh well, strike off another random goal on my non-existant list xD

That's all for now! Yay! I leave you with some Red Dot action >=[ But hey at least I finally got my blue shorts for my BST from assault! <3

1 comment(s)


About Me:

Name: Recheche
Race: Tarutaru
Gender: Female
Nation: Windurst

Job Levels:

BLM 75 | BRD 75 | WHM 75
BST 75 | DRG 75

Profile

Mission Status:

Windurst: Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
Promathia: Complete
Aht Urhgan: Complete
Assault: First Lieutenant
Altana A Nation on the Brink
Campaign: Holyknight Emblem ยงยงยงยง

Linkshell Websites


Anomaly
Army of Ewoks
Kage

Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
April 2009