Friday, April 25, 2008

Che fails at updates hah
Again another month span since my last update... actually 2 months! Wow I suck! But anyway what's been going on.

I've been working hard on my Promathia missions and I'm glad to say that I've completed the story line! Well... completed it enough that I got my tamas ring haha yay! Now I just gotta do Storms of Fate and Apocalypse Nigh for me to be done done. Know what I mean?

I've also gotten into two endgame limbus shells since my last update. Well... I left the first one because I didn't really feel a sense of community within it. Kind of like, when I did my first limbus run with them (only did 3 total...) I wasn't exactly informed on what to do and it didn't feel fun. It was just kinda like... you're here to do something now do it. When you're done that's it. I play this game for fun, I didn't like the feeling of business only, so I left them as soon as I found another potential shell.

The day I posted an application for this new shell, I asked if I could head up to sea and help them out because I had nothing else better to do. They were doing Jailer of Faith and I must say, despite the fact that I was a COMPLETE newbie to doing jailers, I was walked through and didn't feel put down or anything, everyone was super nice even if I did mess up some times. The thing that I appreciate the most is that this small group of people were welcoming and even though it was a small group size and I had numerous deaths, I had fun. We were able to take down faith and I can say I'm not a total n00b to sea anymore haha.

In other non-sea related news lol... I've been campaigning a bunch on my beastmaster and I managed to cap its EXP for the first time lol and lose it... then recap it! haha fun times, now it's like my black mage and bard where I can easily rebuff it yay! I'm working on merits for it too, which I find odd because I had bard up before it hmm.... priorities switched much? OH! Speaking of Bard... I finally got my freakin purple muffin hat! XD I told myself that I'd merit more once I got it. Which I did... um... well I did like 2 merit pts since then haha and I broke my chain record and it's now 245! Probably not that much to the elite bards but hey that's pretty high for me lol I know that pt coulda had more, but we were all tired and needed a break haha.

What else do I do in game... oh yeah! Salvage! SALVAGE SUCKS! I mean it's fun... but low-manning it hasn't really turned up anything, and now I just wanna save up assault points to purchase equipment for my jobs... like finishing up yigit for my hMP set and getting some blue shorts for my bst. I dunno, maybe one day when I'm not busy, I'll stop missing runs and something good will turn out for one of us in the LS haha.

Anyway, back to my beastmaster haha, it's been having a bunch of random fun with NMs and such, one being with that crazy sandworm! Who was it... oh yeah! Mantis was all like "CHE! SANDWORM!" I wanted to get the title so I went, even though I think when that happened I was on break for my IRL stuff and had to leave in like 10 minutes. Um.. so I ended up being late going back but whatever. What sucks though is that I ended up not getting the title because someone called for help on accident. But in any case with a bunch of people chasing it and about 3 crabs, we took it down lol.

I also happened to do a little NM spree in onzozo after getting DCed the night before. It so happened that when I logged in, there were like 3 NMs up. o_o; First up was Narasimha because it was the closest one to where I was. The fight was pretty long, but fun because I had the area to myself and a bunch of kitties to throw at it haha. In the end I ended up with like... one Narasimha Hide, which hasn't sold yet dangit! Oh and 100 experience points, yay me.

Next up I went after Soulstealer Skullnix and that was an easy fight lol the stingy gobby didn't drop anything other than his clothes... which is kinda creepy if you ask me. I wanted his knife! But oh well. Besides, I forgot to take a screenie of that fight. Before heading back I was checking to see if Lord of Onzozo was still up (because it was) but it wasn't, so I assume some group got to him. Whatever, I had no use for that club anyway unless I delevel my jobs.. no thanks.

I also found everyone's favorite taboo kitty Ose! That was a fun soloing fight too considering I got DCed TWICE during the dang thing! So after round three, I finally get him down to zero, and being the taboo kitty that he is, the Assault Jerkin didn't drop. Not like I needed it anyway. It sucks that my other LS mates weren't on that wanted/needed it. That woulda been nice to give them if it did happen to drop. But oh well... maybe next time. As I was leaving, I saw a group of anon kids run by me, I think they were probably going after Ose. Oops... musta sucked for them having to wait that repop timer eh?

In my social shell there's this taru who is always asking for help from the other folks who have 75s and I happened to end up helping him with the BLM AF3 fight for the moldy hat. Despite a few hiccups and stuff I managed to get it for him! That was a fun fight to solo as a beastmaster considering that it's an elemental haha. I ended up taking a really cool look screenie during the fight and I think it's my favorite one so far besides the one I took doing a crit on a puk haha.


Besides that taru needing an AF hat, I helped out some older friends with the Scholar AF hat as well! That was the easiest fight ever lol Giku made it easy =[ I just rampaged once and it was over. But look how cute we are!

And that's about it! Sorry for laggin out your connection with all my pictures if I did. See I have been busy in game! haha till next time eh?

2 comment(s)


About Me:

Name: Recheche
Race: Tarutaru
Gender: Female
Nation: Windurst

Job Levels:

BLM 75 | BRD 75 | WHM 75
BST 75 | DRG 75

Profile

Mission Status:

Windurst: Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
Promathia: Complete
Aht Urhgan: Complete
Assault: First Lieutenant
Altana A Nation on the Brink
Campaign: Holyknight Emblem ยงยงยงยง

Linkshell Websites


Anomaly
Army of Ewoks
Kage

Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
April 2009