Sunday, February 17, 2008
Oh my gosh I haven't updated for the whole month of February! I didn't realize I was THAT busy haha anyway let's see where to start....
Since the last update I've been was super busy doing missions and such! I was able to complete the Aht Urhgan story line AND get up to Chapter 8 of Promathia! Yay! I have sea now! It's about freaking time! haha I really wanna finish the CoP story line already so I can see what happens and also so I can get my Tamas ring and uh... do Apocalypse Nigh... so much to do! Hey does anyone wanna do Limbus with me? Soloing elementals in Temenos E is lonely haha. I need to solo more mobs out there though, I need 3 more tissues to drop so I can get my Rairin Obi. The stupid crap just won't drop for me! RAWRRRR!! Anyway...
Alot has happened for my Beastmaster too... Mostly a bunch of EXPing and soloing NMs like Aquarius here, as well as whatever NMs I see up in Onzozo when I'm helping my LS mates camp [Taboo] Ose.
I was also invited to a Beastmaster linkshell which is pretty active I think. I had a pearl to a JP shell, but they didn't do much. I guess it didn't help that my knowledge of Japanese is limited to two semesters worth at two different schools. I guess you can say I'm quite confused whenever someone tries to speak to me. I can understand quite a bit though! That counts for something right?
Anyway I was able to get into this LS after being invited to a juggy burn against trolls in Mount Zhayolm. I must admit that it was something different after soloing so many levels and actually being able to DD in some kind of a melee party. I'm so used to being a BRD in those haha.
Nothing better than having 5+ crabs beating up on you yeah? That was some fun times, I'd say we made about 8k per hour, which isn't too bad yeah? That's about the same kind of exp I'd get soloing puddings in the same area.... maybe o.O uhh... yeah FUN!!
What else what else... I got my Mercenary rank up to Lance Corporal! A few more assaults and I'll be ready to go looking for the stupid Warhorse hoofprint to become a Corporal haha. Uh Dynamis has been stingy for my main jobs, although the last San d'Oria did leave me with a new pillow hat for my white mage. Stupid SE! I wanted a MUFFIN hat! Salvage has been pretty greedy too, but that's expected... I think that's it for now, sorry for the short update! Woosh
1 comment(s)