Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Yikes! I'm two days late on my update! Or well... for me anyway, I like trying to update this every Sunday, but I guess I got caught up with whatever I was doing that day xD Anywho, let's get straight to whatever has been happening in Che's life eh?

Rekial had been inviting me to a bunch of copycat runs so Che somewhat has gil again! Yay!

It's pretty nice to finally be able to do something about all the kindred seals I've been collecting since leveling my beastmaster, but even though I've done these runs, I still have at least two stacks left haha. I never did get a "big" drop though, and I can't complain about what I did get because it was at LEAST 200k haha I think...right?? I forget o.O But I got the same thing like twice so... *shrug* whatever!
Of course knowing me, I have a horrible habit of dying during these KSNM runs and I swear it hasn't happened once where I didn't die during a full run. What's wrong with me? Mobs just don't like me? I'm not even blowing them up all that hard? I swear they just wanna eat me or something. T__T Mean mobs! Look at the first picture, the stupid thing glitched me and I ended up under the BC ring. What's up with that?!

Speaking of invites to do stuff, old LS mate from Red Lotus days Chiral invited me to one of her Nyzul Isle runs. I thought it was pretty fun even though we didn't get up to 10th floor for possible droppage from the NMs. I kinda wasn't expecting anything anyway, but it still would've been nice yeah? We had some bad luck, getting "Eliminate All Enemies" and running into Dahak's each time -.- So yeah, because of that we never made it past I think uh... 8 or 9 was the highest. If I had the time to Nyzul runs, I would so join a static. But I don't have time, and I kinda need assault points at the moment >.>; La la la moving on...

I've been doing a bunch of besieged to pass time while thinking of what to do. Not because I needed exp, but because well... there wasn't anything I wanted to do in particular, why not do besieged la la la. I kept running into Lovelove, which is funny because we still manage to have our little twinnage thing go on despite the fact that we don't really hang around each other as often as we did back when we were both in Underworld. Go go JP dress up buddy o.o;

I've been really working on the Aht Urghan story line and was able to join up with the semi-static peoples and get through AU42. Yay! The fight was hmm... interesting I'd say. Being able to fight along side Naja was... frustrating. I'll leave it at that, I already spoil the story enough by saying you fight with her. Jeez....

Pretty much right after completing AU42 we decided to have a go at AU44. Let's just say that uh... this screenie was from 01/23 and today is 01/29. I'm sitting in the undersea ruins as I type this waiting to try another run. Go figure. The fight is fun, but something keeps going wrong and well... gotta do it again. One day I'll beat this fight, and when I do, I'll be done with the Aht Urghan story line and have a spiffy ring and crown! Haha

In other news, a few of the Yamato crew decided to try out a Salvage static and I must say, it's some of the most fun I've had in game lately. Where else can you go running around nekkid without someone making some kinda crude comment about you? Haha. In any case, our first run turned out really well and we managed to get a lv.15 Tekko drop for Jethy-poo! Yay! Since we're gonna be doing salvage twice a week, I need to get up on my assault runs haha I think I only have enough points left for like... 1 more run xD people invite me to assaults jeez!!

This is a fun little story. Mantis and I got bored again so we're like...
blah blah blah I wanna go blow stuff up blah blah blah There's too many black mages in Mount Zhayolm right now so I can't solo blah blah blah. Hey Mantis! You know what I always wanted to do? What? I always wanted to try and solo those red dragon thingies. OOOH! ME TOO!! But I don't know where they are.I do!!Really?!Yeah!!Let's go blow them up! Maybe they'll drop something worth money!Okay! Let me switch to BLM real quick though xD
And so we started on "When Black Mages get Bored Part II!" and made our way to the Dahak. They were really nice for duo exp, getting around 320+ without ring, plus a little added bonus of 1k+ gil per kill. Sure it took like 7 minutes or whatever to kill one because we were doing sleep nuke method, but they have a long spawn timer ANYWAY.
Well eventually, the inevitable happened, and one of the IT Dahak got really mad at us and ate our squishy BLM selves haha. Oh, as for Sekzy in that screenie? She got eaten by an angry prince that you can kinda see in there. But we got raises so yay! All was well and we all went right back to killing stuff, or well... I had to leave. Color guard practice, but yeah, carry on with life blah blah blah.

What's that you see in there?! A goobbue getting it's butt kicked by two midgets! What else do you see?! Cheche dinging 75 for the fourth time! Yay! I reached my goal of 75 Beastmaster *happy dance* What do I do now? Get a buffer hahaha It's been pretty helpful to have actually, but uh... yeah I'm really happy xD Watch out Vana'diel, you have a suicidal taru who wants to explore and kill stuff that gets in her way.>o<


As far as other random stuff I've been up to? I helped Joberry get his rutter sabatons out of boredom. My goodness that was an easy fight xDD it was like... two nukes and the thing was dead, whoops. Congratulations on the drop Jo! Even though you'll probably never read this.
Oh yeah, then there was dead Foxy...again LOL Always raising you JEEZ. Yeah uh.... I leave you readers with a screenie my kitty took. Or well... she angled it and I took the screenie <.<; But yeah I thought it was cool at the time. See ya next week!
0 comment(s)