Monday, January 14, 2008
It's been a pretty busy week for me in FFXI. Good to hear yeah!? It better be! Don't mind me, it's late and I'm not quite sure why I'm still awake, along with the fact that I seem to have caught a cold. Jeez. Anyway!

I think it was one of those random "I'm bored. What to do what to do?" days where Jeth was telling me "let's go to every zone and see if an NM is up!!" At the time I was just kinda out of it so I decided to walk around Whitegate until he said "Bloodtear Baldurf!" Which was promptly followed by a string of "KEEEL!!" Being a 60 something BLU I dunno, I was assuming the NM was super tough and stuff. Well uh... Jethy ended up dying when I got there xD but Carrie was there to save the day and tank for us! Mr. B.B. went down pretty quickly after that, and although we didn't get anything special for drops, we ended up with a nice new title. We are HORNSPLITTARZ xD! Or well not anymore, I have a new title... but that's beside the point, it was cool at the time yo!
We ended up looking for NMs in Pashhow and Beadeaux but nothing was up and it was time to start heading back to Windurst for Dynamis! I only needed one thing from there and that was my BST helm! Annnnnd... *drum roll*

I ended up getting it! Yay! That makes me 4/5 on Beastmaster relic! Now I kinda wonder which I'll complete first, Black Mage or Beastmaster... hmm... we'll see. I need the drop from Xarcabard for both haha. Jethy ended up getting his Warrior Mask from that run also so yay for us! Windy sucks now because we don't need anything else from there haha. Or...do you still need your Samurai relic?? I don't remember >.>; Moving on...

As you can see, I finally got off my butt from doing nothing to actually working on finishing up my BST to 75. Well... okay, I'm one level away but still! That makes me THAT much closer yeah? The EXP from Sicklemoon Jagils in Mount Zhayolm was pretty good. Chain #4 came quite easily as long as the Eruca stayed DC/EM. The sucky thing was that the exp kinda died as soon as I leveled so I did my little searching for a good exp camp thing again.
What sucked was that whenever I would try to go to Bibiki Bay, there was always another BST there or a PT and I'm not one to intrude or like... ask for a duo because, although I find duo's fun, there's something about soloing that makes me relaxed. Yeah, I dunno, I'm weird like that.
So, because the one camp I was sure I could get decent EXP at was kinda crowded, (there was about 30 something people in the zone, which is kinda abnormal since the AU expansion) I decided to stand around in Whitegate and see if there were any useful shouts. I ended up joining a pick up PT for AU22 where we pretty much watched Shanto...err Karababa blow up the mob by herself. It was quite an interesting fight considering I didn't need to do much but ballad the mages. I admit that watching her blow up the NM made me wanna merit on my black mage a little... or at least cast something and pretend that I laugh during the process like her. I'm jealous! I wanna laugh while casting too!

Afterwards, I decded to check out Boyahda to do some farming/exping. The first few goobbue were kinda messy, but I decided to get a hang of it. Eventually I got kinda bored and decided to see if Ancient Goobbue was up, and so I ran over there only to see that it was happily skipping along under its waterfall. Silly plant monster...thing. o.O What IS a goobbue anyway?!
I was all excited and stuff and I KNEW I wasn't gonna be able to solo it, but luckily my Kage buddy Mantis was bored enough and came along on Summoner and we duoed Mr. Plant monster...thing o.O;

Of course it was stingy and didn't drop any of the Great Katana's, but both Mantis and I agree, that it was a FUN fight. I wouldn't mind doing that again, as long as he gets a better buffer >.>; But really, let's do that again!! So much fun xD
Oh yeah, I was bored and decided to burn a stack of seals+1 because I was well... bored! I have a lot too so I did that little Trials and Tribulations BCNM50 in giddeus. In the past, when I first tried it, I was able to get double drops on my first 2 runs netting me a Sorcerer's Ring + Astral Ring as well as a Minstrel's Ring + Astral Ring. I use both of course >.>; But I mean, since then I haven't had as good a drop. My past two runs, ended up as 1/2 win. xD


See now, I dunno what happened the second run, I was able to warp away as you can see, but I guess it somehow hit me one more time and I ended up dying which really sucked, but look at the glitch! I'm like not even there anymore haha fun times xD.
And finally, the last Dynamis-Jeuno ended up with Jethy not getting his Monkey gloves....again because SE hates him or something, but we both ended up getting a nice and maybe upgradable Relic Horn! Lolz. Oh yeah, I wound up getting my second piece of Bard relic, some Inventory -1 Bard Slippers! YAY!! -.-;

yeah uh... they could sit in my storage or something until I get a full set and store it at NPC I dunno lol. HOKAY! That's all for now, maybe I'll add some more for next week or something xD
0 comment(s)