Friday, October 12, 2007

Two months later
Yehno, in a way I kinda had a feeling that I wouldn't be posting as often as I hoped I would but meh whatever I have a busy life in the real world. So much that I haven't really been home enough to play for the past 3 or so weeks haha. It would be too much of a hassel to try and update for the past two months so I'll do whatever I can remember and uh... yeah!


Fluffytaru

I think that most of the time that I would be in game I would spend leveling my bst. Haha yeah that sounds about right, the only other time I wouldn't be on bst was if I were doing some kinda linkshel event. Whoops. But hey, all that time spent sending out my heart beam of love got me somewhere, I'm now at 59 o_O; Crazy huh?? I failed at my goal though. You see, in September, I set a goal for myself to reach 60 by the end of the month, and uh.. well yeah I'm not there yet >.>; CHE YOU FAIL yeah yeah I know... whatever, it was a good goal, maybe next time^^ I seemed to have forgotten that starting around 50 something the exp TNL jumps to +1200 per level. Grrrr

0 comment(s)


About Me:

Name: Recheche
Race: Tarutaru
Gender: Female
Nation: Windurst

Job Levels:

BLM 75 | BRD 75 | WHM 75
BST 75 | DRG 75

Profile

Mission Status:

Windurst: Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
Promathia: Complete
Aht Urhgan: Complete
Assault: First Lieutenant
Altana A Nation on the Brink
Campaign: Holyknight Emblem ยงยงยงยง

Linkshell Websites


Anomaly
Army of Ewoks
Kage

Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
April 2009