Wednesday, August 8, 2007
This is a temporary layout until I stop being lazy and play with photoshop to make a nice one that fits the blog lol. I'll add pictures to this blog once I get home from work. ^^;
BSTin' it up
I think the last time I posted I was still a 31 BST or something so I guess it's time for some updates on that process eh?
The whole time I was just soloing in korroloka using leeches v. crabbies and it was slow, but safe exp....
...until a pugil aggroes from behind. Omigosh! x_X!
The T crabbie that I was fighting managed to kill my leech pretty quick for some reason so it still had a bunch of HP, I tried to charm it but failed despite having what I think is a good +CHR set up for my level (Monster Signa, Noble's Ribbon, Bird Whistle, Hope Rings x2) x_X! Mr. Pugil was beating on me while Mr. Crabbie came to join the Cheche beating party. Che hits the ground! THUD! The oh so familiar sound of a taru dying. Gyah. I wait for the reraise message to pop up...
HUH!? Where is it?! The icon is there....
What's happening?!
*glances up to top right* r0...
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!! Noo!!! Don't DC!! I love you connection I love you!!! *hugs computer*
Your connection has been lost blah blah blah you fail at BST so we're
cutting you off from the game to make you even more miserable kthxbai
... That's so not cool T^T
I log back in and hear that piano key saying that I'm dead... yeah I know I was dead already. Where's my reraise? T_T; GONE! That's messed up! ;__________;!! I suck it up and HP because that's pretty much the only option I had *sigh*
I'm still determined to level my BST though!
I grab a scroll of instawarp from the siggy taru in Windy, check my oil supply, make sure I had charges on my RR earring, then head to Rotatta the OP taru. Luckily I have my chocobo whistle and SE changed the OP levels so I can get to Altepa super fast that way. I should be back in korroloka in no time!
So I head out to the desert get on my slow choco, BonbonBon and start heading out to the tunnel when suddenly...
*chime sound*
Random Person>> [Excuse me...][Party][Do you need it?]^^
what a pt invite?? I wasn't even seeking! I'm a BST o_O! *uses /sea Random Person* hmm rank 10 DRK, could be promising....Do I take it? It could be a potentially awesome party and faster exp! Or should I decline and stick to my leeches and crabbies for safe but slower exp but know that I'm not risking the fact that the pt could end up bad... AHH CHOICES!!
>>Random Person [Yes, Please](*'-')
Random Person>> [Ninja][Sub][Do you have it?]
>>Random Person [Ninja][Sub]O
Random Person>> [All right!][Thank you]^^
Random Person invites you to her party.
I decide to take the risk! I mean, I've never had a PT as a BST so this is a different experience. I try to make BonbonBon run faster but he's old and fatty so he kinda just chugs along the way, I pass by the pt and wave as I head towards Rabao to change sub. Hm... Why /nin anyway? My dual wield will be super slow =/ I don't think I'd get hit a lot either to need shadows... *shrug* I change my sub anyway at the leader's request, I mean shoot! I got invited without seeking as a BST! lol Luckily I cooked up some Meat Broth earlier for emergency purposes. Yay for TigerFamiliar! <3>.>; Whoops, not my fault! The DRK pulled hate too! <.<;;; I semi tanked! LoL I guess the -enmity merits that both the DRK and I had didn't help much now did it? LOL I'm happy they stayed until I leveled =] Afterwards I had to leave super quick to get ready for Dynamis-Beaucedine.
The next day I decided to pick up from where I left off. I figured that korroloka would no longer give me awesome exp because I gained two levels, so where should I go next hmm.... I ended up in Gusgen Mines to try out bombs. I head down there, pop a sneak oil and run down to the basement. *tab tab tab* Fou Follett! Yesh! I'm in the right place! There doesn't seem to be anyone around... hmm... *checks the bomb* The Fou Follett seems to be Incredibly Tough. Yikes an IT bomb??>.>; Can I do this?? The method of killing them sounds easy enough...just charm something, send it at the bomb, run away and PRAY! PRAAAAY!! Do I know what I'm getting myself into...? Oh dear...
I feel extra suicidal today!
Recheche shoots her heartbeam of love at the closest Myconid.
The Myconid is now under Recheche's control.
Okay Mr. Fungar dude, I want you to go and poke Mr. Bomb dude until he blows up okay?
*Cheche sends the Myconid towards the scary IT Feu Follett*
I just sit back and watch, making sure I'm far away in case it blows up (please do!) and far enough so I don't get aggro from the Myconid behind me...
The Feu Follett uses Berserk.
o_O! NO! Don't do that! Blow up! *runs towards another Myconid to charm just in case....*
The Myconid is defeated by the Feu Follett.
o_O! *Cheche uses her heartbeam of love at the other Myconid and sends it towards the pissed off bomb*
The Feu Follett hits Recheche for 60 points of damage... or something like that
Ah! Hit it hit it @_@! Get it off me!!
The Feu Follett hits the Myconid for... something... doesn't matter it's hitting it! xD
Yeah...I run away in the other direction to avoid getting blown up... just in case...
The Feu Follett readies Self-Destruct.
Yes!! Blow up!! Kill my fungar friend too! Sorry buddy, nothing personal, it's just tough love =/
The Myconid is defeated by the Feu Follett.
The Feu Follett falls to the ground.
Recheche gains 200 experience points.
Only 200?? hmm... that's without ring... oh well! At least I know I can handle IT bombs xD!!
So I continue to do this... it was really fast exp, I was hardly getting hit, and I managed to ding 34BST in about 1hr 30min. Without a ring. Woohoo! I think it was that long... I remember only reapplying protect 3 times before I left to help out Rabishu w/ Windy 8-1.
So that's where I am w/ BST :D I wanna exp it more today before Dynamis, but then I need to solo up my buffer on BLM a little bit, it's down to 29k ... BOO!!
Dynamis
Last Sunday, Yamato decided to finally try out Dynamis-Beaucedine. I've had clearance to the glacier for over a year now, but I've never been able to participate in icy-death lol. I must say, it's rather amusing being able to kill time waiting for other people to show up by killing anything and everything around us at the trail markings. LOL @ Mayhemm for training the whole zone (or whatever he could) to us xD
The run went really well for the fact that it was our first time and the fact that we were just farming. ^^
We ended up leaving there with:


T. Whiteshell x13
L. Jadeshell x1
O. Bronzepiece x14
1 Byne Bill x5
Massa's a loot whore... lol Congrats on the two body pieces! ^o^ Not bad for a first run I think... I know it's nothing spectacular, but we've been having pretty crappy runs lately lol
Sky
Yesterday's sky run was really good compared to lolThursday's. I'm not even gonna talk about that run lol that was just... wow xD
Anyway, yesterday! I guess we were waiting for people at first, but in any case, we went to go farm Despot. I felt kinda bad for the melee because the three happen-to-be-taru BLM (Fonz, Ashen, and myself) were being trigger happy and just blowing up whatever groundskeeper came to us lol. I win!! I go boom harder than the boys! lol x3 Anywho, I guess we were having too much fun with blowing stuff up that I think Ashen didn't realize that they pulled DESPOT and not a groundskeeper. xD!!! SOoOo... he ended up casting Burst II on it as soon as it got pulled in... LOL FAIL! Of course Despot got pretty mad and ate Ashen... xD The funny thing is that he had no idea WHY he died until after we killed it. xD Silly taru
Afterwards, we headed up to Byakko to get some kitty pants hopefully! The fights went through super smooth and we ended up getting two pairs of kitty pants! Yay! Congrats to Arty and DB on getting FoS's first pair ^o^ Grats also to everyone else on getting stuff o_o and the LS bank for a Behemoth Hide xD


Two of our stunners left so we went back to Despot because he should've been up again. Fonz and I took turns blowing up groundskeepers because it was iceday <3 Then all of a sudden DB comes up with Despot xD Aggro pull ftw! We kill it again rather easily and then Arty says: Seiryu! o_o only two BLM?! okay! Sure why not lol we take a slight detour and kill Brigandish Blade on the way because Yaku had a curtana on her lol then we headed up to the dragon! I was kinda worried about how the fight would go because we only had 3 people in the stun order, but it went good and we managed to down another God. Poor Cloverr's theory of M. Abjurations not dropping in sky still remains true. =[

Grats to Rezzen on his Shura head and Fonz to his lolMerit. xD yay more drops for the bank too! :D I wonder if Arty will let me lot on a d. cloth one day and use my points to get a signed tunic for my whm >.>; lol just a thought.
We ended up trying to do Suzaku afterwards but we didn't have enough stuns... >.>; so uh...
[Chainspell][Death][You can have this.]
Whew! That's a long update xD I'm done... for now!
More to come, Dynamis-Jeuno tonight :D
Beo's gonna reactivate his account soon YAY!! <3 I miss my hubby
and I hate Blogger for always deleting parts of my blog when I try to edit it >=[
0 comment(s)