These past few weeks have been pretty hectic for me IRL so I haven't been able to update this, I fail T_T; In general, I haven't been able to attend many events with my LSes. I think I've only been to every other dynamis run? Ouch.. maybe even less than that. They seem to have better TH when I'm gone though Dx No really, what's up with that??
I keep hearing about that Celestial Nights event that's been going on whenever I read forums and such, but I've never heard anyone mention it while in game. As far as I know, I only hold one pearl that actually uses the community, but I'm never on it. >.>; I guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out either way though right? *shrug* I'm not even sure what rewards you can get or if the event will be fun, I dunno, making haiku isn't too exciting to me lol hmm let's make one!
An epic battle A dragon who dropped his pants That doesn't sound right...
o.O;; yeah that's full of fail right there xD but it fits the 5-7-5 right? Yesh. That was referring to Seiryu btw lol.